~ Riding lessons, pony care and magical fairytails photo sessions with the lovely ‘Blossom of the Valley ~
Enquiries always welcome . . . email anytime to receive a Welcome pack about all we can offer your little one! These are Riding Lessons with a unique difference!
Check our contact page to get in touch. You’ll find it below or on the menu bar!
Would you like to see your child truly ‘blossom’ in their very own special way? Below is a little post about the wonderful benefits ponies can bring into your little ones life . . . And why a ‘Meadow ponies’ experience will become as dear to you and your child’s heart, as it is to mine.
Happy reading . . .
~ MEADOW PONIES ~
Of Bridie’s Meadow, Droxford.
- Nurturing and safe environment
- DBS certified Animal Assisted Therapy Student – Milly : )
- Fully Insured
- Child care experience spanning 10 years.
- Certified Riding for the Disabled volunteer
- References available for peace of mind!
- Steady, well trained, child friendly experienced ponies . . . Who love cuddles!
- One to one sessions involving pony riding, regular lessons/pony care with a encouraging star chart to work towards each pony learning milestone at your child’s pace. We’re all about enjoying the journey!
Plus . . .
* Magical ‘Fairytails’ pony photo shoots available in season!
* Beautiful wildflower meadow location in Droxford, Hampshire. See for yourselves in our gallery!
* Parents/carers very welcome to stay and watch the sessions, whilst relaxing beside the calming River meon.
Our vision . . .
The ponies and I can’t wait to meet you!
You can now follow Meadow Ponies on Instagram and Facebook ( below ) to keep up with our adventures!