Riding lessons, pony care and a magical Fairytail Photo with the lovely ‘Blossom of the Valley ~ Coming Soon for Summer 2017 ~
Enquiries always welcome . . .
Check our contact page to get in touch . . . You’ll find it below or on the menu bar!
Would you like to see your child truly ‘blossom’ in their very own special way? Below is a little post about the wonderful benefits ponies can bring into your little ones life . . . And why a ‘Meadow ponies’ experience will become as dear to you and your child’s heart, as it is to mine.
Happy reading . . .
~ MEADOW PONIES ~
Of Bridie’s Meadow, Droxford.
* Nurturing and safe environment with a fully insured, DBS certified Animal Assisted Therapy Student . . . Me!
* Child care experience spanning 10 years.
* Certified Riding for the Disabled volunteer
* References available for peace of mind!!
* Steady, well trained, child friendly experienced ponies . . . Who love cuddles!
* One to one sessions involving pony riding, regular lessons/pony care with a encouraging star chart to work towards each pony learning milestone at your child’s pace. We’re all about enjoying the journey!
* Magical ‘Fairytails’ pony photo shoots available in season!
* Beautiful wildflower meadow location in Droxford, Hampshire. See for yourselves in our gallery!
* Parents/carers very welcome to stay and watch the sessions, whilst relaxing beside the calming River meon.
Our vision . . .
The ponies and I can’t wait to meet you!